It’s been a busy month of shirtmaking here on the Curvy Sewing Collective! We hope you’ll look back at these resources, so here is everything listed in one place:
- Welcome to the CSC Shirtmaking Month!
- Pattern Round-Up: Button Up Shirts
- Round-Up of Shirtmaking Resources Online
- Shirtmaking Supply Round-Up: Fabric, Interfacing, Notions
- Pattern Review: Patterns for Pirates Everyday Elegance Shirt
- Pattern Review Style Arc Elsie Overshirt
- Same Pattern, Different Bodies: Grainline Archer
- Ten Tricks for Sewing Better Collars
- Pattern Review: Simplicity 8243 Blouse
- Pattern Review: 1942 Two-Piece Dress
- Shirt Hacking, and an Online Class Review
- Shirtmaking: Plaid Power!
- Pattern Throwdown: The Button Up Shirt Edition
- An Easy Way to Stripe and Plaid Match on Shirts
- Pattern Review: Schnittchen Michelle Blouse and Pattern Giveaway
You can also find these resources by looking under Community -> Theme Month in our blog header.
Also, don’t forget: if you sewed a shirt during November, hashtag it with #CSCShirtMakingParty on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), submit it to our Flickr group, or email it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 10! We’ll do a fun round-up in December – and three lucky participants will win great prizes!