We’ve reached the end of Swimwear Month on the CSC! We hope that we’ve inspired you to sew swimwear for yourself and if you ever want to share your experiences, what you’ve made, or any tips and tricks with our community, we welcome your contribution to our site. For further information on contributing to the CSC, please read the contributor guidelines here.
Below is a summary of our Swimwear Month posts which you can refer back to for inspiration or help.
- Welcome to Swimwear Month!
- Curvy Swimsuit Pattern Round-up
- Pattern Review: Patterns for Pirates Swim Top
- Swimsuit Sewing Resources (Fabric and Notions)
- Curvy RTW Swimwear Roundup
- Pattern Review: Jalie 3350 Swimsuit
- Swimsuit Cover-Up Inspiration
- Pattern Review: Maison Fleur 8101 Swimsuit
- Pattern Review: McCall’s 7168
- Adding Bust Support to a Swimsuit: Boning and Cups
- Pattern Review: Lisette for Butterick 6360 Swimsuit
- Sophie Swimsuit Bottoms Pattern Review and Triangle Bikini Top Tutorial
- Swimsuit Alternatives
- Pattern Review: Butterick 6067
- Swimwear Sewing Basics
- Craftsy Class Review: Sewing Swimsuits — The Supportive One-Piece with Beverly Johnson
Swimwear posts can always be found on our site by using the tag “Swimwear” in the side bar search box.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our Swimwear Month theme! I want to give a huge thanks to my partner in coordinating this month’s posts — Meg — as well as my fellow editors and our lovely guest contributors: Megan, Paige, Jessica, Erin, and Michelle. We definitely couldn’t have done it without you!