And that’s a wrap on Lingerie Month! We’ll keep posting the occasional post on bras, underwear, and slips etc., so if you ever want to write a pattern review or related post, let us know! The contributor guidelines are outlined here.
Here are the posts we wrote, in case you missed any or want to refer back later!
- Welcome to Lingerie Month!
- Bra Patterns for Larger Busts
- Bra Materials for Larger Busts
- Bra Materials for Smaller Busts (and International/Online Shopping links)
- Underwear Patterns for Big Booties
- Design Ideas for a Bigger Bust
- How to Clone a RTW Bra
- Craftsy Class Review of “Sewing Bras: Designer Techniques”
- Soft Bra Options
- Getting a Custom-Drafted Bra Pattern
- Pattern Review: The Maya Bra
- Battles with a Vintage Slip (A Vintage Pattern Review)
- Pattern Review: Simplicity 1561 Nightgown
- Lingerie Q+A
You can also find out posts anytime by searching the tag “Curvy Lingerie” or searching for keywords over in the side bar.
I hope you enjoyed our Lingerie Month theme! A huge thanks to Megan and Andie for all their help writing and organising things behind the scenes, and to our guest contributors: Paige, Mariah, Karin, and Leah!