Welcome to Mini Capsule Theme Month! At the CSC we love the idea of sewing your own capsule wardrobe. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the term, a capsule wardrobe is a set collection of interchangeable wardrobe pieces, which you can use to create and remix many different looks. A mini capsule is a very small version of that idea. For #cscminicapsule theme month we decided our capsules should be between four to nine wardrobe pieces, not including accessories. We’ve got so many great posts planned for you this month!
You can expect:
- Is a curvy sewn capsule wardrobe right for you?
- Many different approaches to planning and executing your capsule wardrobe.
- Reviews of sewing patterns that contributors are including in their capsules.
- Pattern throwdowns.
- Contributor mini capsule reveals.
- A pattern giveaway for one lucky reader to sew their own curvy mini capsule!
Want to join in on the fun? Hashtag your facebook and Instagram posts #cscminicapsule to be included in a photo roundup at the end of the month! You can also grab a button for your blog, and spread the Curvy Mini Capsule Love!