Our very first online party, A Very Curvy Sewing Celebration, is coming up on January 13th and 14th! Basically, it’s an excuse to sew something fabulous, fun and fearless, something above and beyond what you’d normally make for day-to-day wear. Choose a challenging pattern, a luxe fabric, something sexy or sparkly… make whatever is going to make you feel fabulous!
On Friday, January 13th and Saturday, January 14th, we hope you’ll join us by dressing up in your new garment and posting pics of you celebrating to the Curvy Sewing Collective Facebook Group! We’ll be gathering the photos for a round-up post here on the blog, so please let us know when you post the picture if you don’t want it used.
How you celebrate is your choice: maybe you’ll find local sewists to have drinks with, make plans with friends or loved ones, or maybe you’ll get all dressed up to sit on the couch and binge-watch Project Runway!
- Who: You!
- What: A Very Curvy Sewing Celebration!
- When: January 13th and 14th, 2017
- Where: CSC Facebook Group (If you aren’t on FB, you can still enjoy the wrap-up post afterwards!)
- Why: Because we’re all awesome, and we deserve nice things!
- How: Sew something fabulous, fun, and fearless, and post a pic to the CSC FB group on the 13th or 14th. If you don’t want your pic in the round-up, let us know when you post it!